Payment flexibility is a top priority for us and we understand the need to secure the perfect furniture item when you first discover it. Therefore, we allow our customers to setup a hassle free personal layaway account with an initial down payment by signing and agreeing to Mr. Liquidator’s Layaway Agreement. Please review the terms and conditions of our layaway agreement here.
Terms and Conditions of our layaway agreement:
- I agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Mr. Liquidator’s layaway program is a 60-day program. Initial down payment is due at time of layaway account set-up. The rest of the payments will be set-up with the customer consequently.
- If payment schedule is not adhered to, a $5.00 late payment fee will be added to the final sales slip for each late payment.
- Customers have the right to cancel a layaway account at any time. Canceled layaway orders are subject to a cancellation fee of 25% of the full retail value of the product at the time that the product was placed on a Lay-A-Way. Any remaining funds added towards your purchase will be available to you as store credit to be applied towards another purchase.
- If layaway account is not paid in full within the 60-day window, a late fee of 10% of the full retail value will be charged for every 14 days extra.
- If after 90 days of initial account set-up, the customer has not made sufficient payments and/or cannot be contacted, the layaway account will be considered abandoned and any customer deposits will be considered lost.
Mr. Liquidator is always ready for you, so don’t forget to stop by!
280 Revere Beach Parkway
Chelsea, MA 02150
Facebook: Mr. Liquidator